Fix broken and damaged teeth with dental bonding therapy. Dental bonding is a cosmetic dentistry procedure that is often used to repair or improve damaged teeth with a resin or porcelain material to vastly alter the look and function of your teeth. Listed below are just a few of the remarkable benefits that dental bonding treatments can provide:
– Dental bonding treatments are often used to customize the look and shape of a tooth your smile desires.
– Dental bonds can be used as dental fillings, and accurately treat cavities with a seamless blend that closely matches the color of natural teeth.
– To prevent possible infection and tooth loss, use dental bonding to repair chips and cracks in teeth as soon as possible.
– If your teeth have stains and discolorations that need to be covered, dental bonding treatments are an excellent choice.
– Dental bonding adds an additional layer of protection for teeth that may have had their roots exposed due to gum disease.
Depending on your age, oral health, and enamel strength, our dentist at Barré Dental Care can help you find which tooth restoration treatment will work best for you. Dr. Barton Barré and our team would love to see you at our dentist office in Harvey, Louisiana. To schedule an appointment, please call us at 504-367-0355. We will be glad to help you achieve the results you are looking for.